|80% Discount on Chamber Website Advertising:
Regular price $1,000/year - making the final cost for Chamber Members only $200/year!
50% Discount for Businesses with Mutual Ownership and/or Multiple Locations:
- Use your own logo/design, or have your advertisement custom designed to match your needs.
- This logo and/or custom ad serves as a clickable link to your own website.
- Every page sponsorship advertisement is rotated regularly on the Chamber's Home Page for optimum exposure!
For business owners who have ownership in multiple businesses and/or businesses with multiple locations, the Chamber allows each of the various businesses to be promoted separately in the Local Business Directory and in annual publications. One account is set-up, but in the Local Business Directory, each of the businesses with mutual ownership and/or multiple locations falling in the same or lower tiers are promoted separately.
This allowance is available to members with mutual ownership (defined as a majority share of the ownership by the Chamber Board of Directors) and up to three (3) affiliated businesses with common ownership shall be entitled to a 50% discount on their annual membership fees, provided that the fee is for the highest membership tier for their businesses.
It is the responsibility of the business owner to ensure that the Chamber is aware of the mutual ownership and/or multiple locations and to provide the information needed for the Local Business Directory on the Chamber website.
Exclusive Listings Chamber Directories (Coming in 2015!):
This publication will be put together as an annual membership directory by the Pope County Tribune in the next couple of months.
The yellow-page style listings will be FREE to all Chamber members. Chamber members will also have an opportunity to purchase advertising space in the directory for added publicity and marketing through the Pope County Tribune. We encourage you to participate in this program as well as the Minnewaska Area Visitor Guide as that is a marketing tool distributed outside of the local area.
In addition to the membership directory, we plan to have a Pope County directory listing all of the government agencies for the local areas, city information pages, a section for the Chamber programs/initiatives, and even a member coupon directory. Participation is limited to Chamber members only.
These directories will be spiral bound books (or something similar) and one directory will be distributed to all of our Chamber members and also included in our Welcome Tazewell packets and to the general public through our office. (Some limitations may apply)!
Exclusive Listing in our Online Local Business Directory:
The Chamber website has a "Local Area Businesses, Industries, & Organizations: (Business Directory) section which is an exclusive listing for Chamber Members, similar to an online "Yellow Page" directory. In addition, at the end of each calendar year, the Chamber publishes a full-page Thank You ad in the Pope County Tribune, listing ALL Chamber members from that year.
Discount on Pope County Community Expo Booth Rental:
The Pope County Community Expo is one of the area's largest events, which provides an opportunity to showcase your business, organization, or event at reduced rates compared to the standard or Partner Affiliate Chamber member discounts.
This event is Free to the public to attend and offers a variety of exhibits, activities, speakers, demonstrations, etc.
View Premium Member Benefits
|Free Chamber (Community) Meeting Use & Prioritized Reservations:
The Chamber office has a newly remodeled and expanded Community Meeting area that is offered FREE on a First-Come, First-Serve reservation listing.
Display Space at the Chamber:
- The meeting area can be reserved anytime during and/or after regular business hours.
- Chamber Members can reserve the Chamber Meeting space free of charge, rental rates apply to ALL Non-Chamber Members. Please contact the Chamber for the current rental rates!
- The meeting area includes:
- Large meeting table/area that can accommodate 20-30 people;
- Dry-erase white board, Projector, Conference call capability, free WiFi;
- Handicapped accessible entrances & bathrooms;
- Built in kitchenette area;
- On & off street parking; and more!
- Priority is given to for reserving the meeting area in the following manner:
- Chamber facilitated meetings;
- Chamber Members;
- Non-Chamber Member Businesses/Organizations located within Pope County; and
- Non-Chamber Member Businesses/Organizations located outside of Pope County.
Display space can be flyers for the wall, brochures, magazines, business cards, or post cards in our information section of the Chamber, or other types of displays visible to the public. (Some limitations may apply).
Free Promotion of your Business and/or Organization through:
Promotional Sponsorship of Community Happenings: In Cooperation with KMGK Magic 107.1 FM, the Chamber of Commerce highlights community events and happenings in weekly radio ads. These promotional ads are promotional opportunities for Chamber Members to be listed as sponsors once a year.
- "Keep It Local" through use/redemption of the Chamber's Minnewaska Dollars and theKeep It Local logo on the window decal.
- Minnewaska Area Visitor's Guide: This annual publication by the Pope County Tribune offers reduced and/or exclusive advertising to Chamber members which is promoted and/or displayed at:
- The Mall of America (2 locations);
- 40+ Chambers and Visitor Information Centers across the Upper Midwest;
- Local Businesses/Retailers/Lodging Facilities; and
- Online on the Pope County Tribune and Chamber Website's Homepages!
- Prioritized and/or Exclusive Referrals: The Chamber of Commerce, when receiving telephone calls, emails, or information requests through the Chamber website, will prioritize Chamber Member referrals first and foremost and unless there is a request for additional referrals or there are NO Chamber Members offering the requested services/products, Non-Chamber Members will not be listed for referral.
- Exclusive and/or Premiere Consideration to have your business and/or organization considered for one of the many Honors, Awards, and Programs that the Chamber promotes throughout the year such as:
- Welcome Tazewell packets;
- Member of the Month;
- First Dollar Certificates;
- Pope County Salute to Business & Industry; and
- Many, many more as they become available!
Promotion of events and/or open houses on the Chamber Community Calendar and included in our weekly newsletter (provided it is listed in more detail in the Community Calendar) and/or email blast to the membership.
- Courtesy Invoicing and Payment Options for Minnewaska Dollars and Chamber Events: When registering for Chamber events and/or purchasing Minnewaska Dollars to distribute, the Chamber will allow Chamber Members who are considered in Good Standing to be invoiced for the costs versus Cash Up Front for Non-Chamber members.
- In addition, when the Chamber is sponsoring events such as "Tazewell Days/Nights" and has discounted tickets available, Chamber members and their employees can pick up tickets for the event and take advantage of the Courtesy Invoicing Payment Option.
The Tazewell Area Chamber of Commerce would like to thank ALL of our members and supporters for helping to make the Tazewell Area A Great Place to Work, Shop, Live, and Play!
- Chamber Membership Window Decals to proudly display your Chamber Membership and support for our "Keep It Local" Program to all who visit your establishment home and/or establishment!
- Invitations to all Chamber of Commerce events and the ability to get more involved in the planning, volunteer opportunities to strengthen and support the entire community, and events sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce.
Do you have a suggestion for an additional benefit that the Chamber might be able to offer? Please let us know as we ARE YOUR CHAMBER and WITHOUT YOU, WE CEASE TO EXIST!